Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,635 (﷼ 28,701,509) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)