Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,991 (﷼ 31,834,364) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)