Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,517元 (﷼ 33,455,293) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $59 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,440 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiclayo costs S/. 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Patna costs ₨43,000 (about 1 hour ago)