Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00017 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,590 (﷼ 32,680,385) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)