Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.126 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,346 (AU$2,603) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 2 hours ago)