Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.975 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,729元 (AU$2,559) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)