Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10314 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,552 (руб 53,827) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 80,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)