Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11538 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,660 (руб 101,051) in Tomsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (33 minutes ago)