Cost of living in Tomakomai, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06074 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomakomai (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 14,791元 (¥243,494) in Tomakomai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$860 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 34 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kaohsiung City costs 78 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)