Cost of living in Tol'yatti, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12105 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tol'yatti (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,984 (руб 90,737) in Tol'yatti.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)