Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,985 ($3,339) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)