Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.491 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,120 ($1,713) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)