Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06169 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,097元 (¥277,152) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)