Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05973 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,804 (¥331,566) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,591 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)