Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06224 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 106% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,292 (¥277,856) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)