Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06175 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 118% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,747元 (¥335,975) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨121,980 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 14 B/. (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)