Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05781 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,722 (¥150,874) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (22 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)