Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06171 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,243元 (¥149,793) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)