Cost of living in Tokushima, Japan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06203 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokushima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,358 (¥279,836) in Tokushima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)