Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00197 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,236 (5,199,119 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xalapa costs Mex$ 45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (38 minutes ago)