Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00207 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,512 (4,597,271 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)