Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00210 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,453 (8,323,597 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)