Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00219 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,433 (7,951,711 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.33 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (about 1 hour ago)