Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00220 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,004 (8,195,602 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (22 minutes ago)