Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00198 CNY / MGA
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,273 (5,182,585 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 2 hours ago)