Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05724 CNY / DZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,165元 (125,174 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)