Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36092 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,222 (Mex$ 28,321) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)