Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31335 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,352 (Mex$ 26,653) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)