Cost of living in Tlalnepantla, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34866 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlalnepantla (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,240 (Mex$ 26,501) in Tlalnepantla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Greater Sudbury costs C$1.35 (about 1 hour ago)