Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10484 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,662 (₨73,088) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (about 1 hour ago)