Cost of living in Tiruppur, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09499 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,674元 (₨70,265) in Tiruppur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)