Cost of living in Tirupati, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09509 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,045元 (₨74,084) in Tirupati.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boston, Massachusetts costs $698 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)