Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10563 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,170 (₨67,880) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)