Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09380 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,231元 (₨66,436) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)