Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05498 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,636 (211,655 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)