Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 556 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06376 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,438元 (116,663 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (29 minutes ago)