Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 474 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05472 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,785 (215,344 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)