Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 453 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,336 (231,249 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (32 minutes ago)