Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 715 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05966 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,944 (133,147 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £359 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth, Scotland costs £5.26 (about 1 hour ago)