Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06227 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 9,173元 (147,307 Lek) in Tirana.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)