Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 599 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05831 CNY / ALL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 19% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,847 (117,420 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)