Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.653 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,618 (7,029 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (34 minutes ago)