Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.637 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,504 (7,028 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (44 minutes ago)