Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 320 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,026 (4,082 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨72 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)