Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.707 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,509 (3,814 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)