Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,961 (€1,994) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)