Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.413 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,748 (€3,338) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)