Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 204 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,118 (Mex$ 35,811) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)