Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36221 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,976元 (Mex$ 27,543) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamadan costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)