Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,239 (Mex$ 23,635) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)