Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36075 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,610 (Mex$ 23,868) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)