Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 210 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36416 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,252 (Mex$ 36,390) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 25 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (43 minutes ago)