Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.35449 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,072元 (Mex$ 28,411) in Tijuana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 2 hours ago)