Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31799 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,343 (Mex$ 35,670) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)