Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,769 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)