Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,999 in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (44 minutes ago)