Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10510 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,675 (₨53,997) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (25 minutes ago)