Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09830 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,060 (₨71,822) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)