Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10147 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,105 (₨99,583) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (39 minutes ago)