Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09431 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,661元 (₨70,624) in Thrissur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)