Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10186 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,705 (₨56,009) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xiamen costs 元375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.017 (about 1 hour ago)