Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10750 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,183 (₨94,732) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)