Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,200元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,573元 (₨59,077) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)