Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09919 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,088 (71,453 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)