Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09634 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,493元 (77,776 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,800 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $762 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baltimore, Maryland costs $75 (42 minutes ago)