Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10183 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,878 (87,189 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (34 minutes ago)