Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10242 CNY / BTN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,109 (147,522 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)