Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 591 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,853 (€1,378) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (43 minutes ago)