Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 534 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.712 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 14% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,533 (€2,403) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)