Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.402 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,580 (€2,240) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨45,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gold Coast costs AU$40,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)