Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,340 (€2,335) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)