Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.342 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,078 (EC$4,302) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)