Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,977元 (EC$4,683) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saransk costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $210 (about 2 hours ago)