Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.504 CNY / XCD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 37% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,255 (EC$8,889) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)