Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 78% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,252 (€2,211) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 420 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lima costs S/. 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 2 hours ago)