Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.475 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,743 (€1,972) in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)