Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 459 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09735 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 21% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,665元 (₨78,742) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 40元 (about 1 hour ago)