Cost of living in Thane, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09500 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thane (India) is 25% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,309 (₨66,406) in Thane.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)