Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,289 (8,908 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Amsterdam costs €85,550,200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,365 (40 minutes ago)