Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,826元 (7,957 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)