Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.685 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,702 (8,324 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)