Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,737 (8,241 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €20,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)