Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,462 (9,188 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)