Cost of living comparison between Tétouan, Morocco and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,504 (19,613 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)