Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.693 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,557 (19,558 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)