Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.11450 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,665 (93,145 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (30 minutes ago)