Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.09768 CNY / MZN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,211 (186,424 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)