Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24819 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,489元 (30,175₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)