Cost of living in Terni, Italy vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.709 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,896元 (€1,413) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)