Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 228 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.803 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,021元 (R$ 5,002) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)