Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,681 (R$ 4,421) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)