Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36959 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,014 (Mex$ 16,271) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (37 minutes ago)