Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32385 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,634 (Mex$ 17,396) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)