Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33757 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,071 (Mex$ 17,986) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)