Cost of living in Temuco, Chile vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01011 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,051元 (CH$994,551) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)