Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01020 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,093元 (CH$891,864) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)