Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,600 (CH$929,930) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)