Cost of living comparison between Temuco, Chile and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01016 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元15,352 (CH$1,511,759) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)