Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.904 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tempe, Arizona (United States) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,950 ($4,193) in Tempe, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)