Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48985 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,245元 (R 20,915) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)