Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46392 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,051 (R 23,822) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 1 hour ago)