Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,075 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.877 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,317 (17,214 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)