Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.787 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 89% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,296 (10,238 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)