Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.899 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 107% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,957 (8,929 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (43 minutes ago)