Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.797 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 99% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元32,381 (18,024 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)