Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.876 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 101% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,090 (9,112 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampere costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)