Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 84% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 15,978元 (8,720 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (25 minutes ago)