Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.757 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 93% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,210 (17,198 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)