Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 91% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,349 (10,219 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)