Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 108% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,316 (10,236 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)