Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,169元 (5,042TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)