Cost of living comparison between Tekirdağ, Turkey and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.968 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,993 (6,601TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 3 hours ago)