Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.362 CNY / TRY
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,683 (4,905TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 1 hour ago)