Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35449 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,352元 (Mex$ 23,560) in Tehuacán.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)