Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,969 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,646 (﷼ 68,973,860) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)