Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 5,034 prices entered by 516 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,478 (﷼ 42,586,998) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)