Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,352 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,996 (﷼ 42,559,339) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)