Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,538 prices entered by 464 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00016 CNY / IRR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,452元 (﷼ 64,783,324) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)