Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27838 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,308元 (L 37,029) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.31 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 28,576,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tyumen' costs руб 35,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (5 minutes ago)