Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29250 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,580 (L 66,941) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (43 minutes ago)