Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26766 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,243 (L 34,531) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)