Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 360 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29409 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,934 (L 64,383) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)