Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27183 CNY / HNL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,303 (L 30,545) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)