Cost of living comparison between Techiman, Ghana and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 1.745 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,763 (GH₵10,753) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)