Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.503 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,793 (GH₵9,176) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)