Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zhenjiang, China
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.508 CNY / GHS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,594 (GH₵5,036) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (39 minutes ago)