Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.846 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,452 (2,267 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)