Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.618 CNY / GEL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元10,138 (3,873 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (31 minutes ago)