Cost of living comparison between Tawau, Malaysia and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.616 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,478 (RM9,576) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)