Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.667 CNY / MYR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,586元 (RM6,350) in Tawau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)