Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.847 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 86% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元29,069 (NZ$5,997) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)