Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.929 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元30,855 (NZ$6,260) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (44 minutes ago)