Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02535 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 4% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,868 (310,372 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (36 minutes ago)