Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02410 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,193 (588,872 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (44 minutes ago)