Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02476 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,200 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,868 (358,142 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (41 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)