Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02366 CNY / HUF
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 10% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,076 (595,040 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)