Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00081 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,500元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,043元 (8,680,878 сўм) in Tashkent.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)