Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00080 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 51% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,536 (5,690,147 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $4.18 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Neuchatel costs CHF 2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨600,000 (about 2 hours ago)