Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元3,908 (4,779,211 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (41 minutes ago)