Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00211 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,075 (7,622,942 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)