Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 CNY / UZS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元4,139 (5,314,131 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)