Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00216 CNY / UZS *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,759 (7,283,916 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (17 minutes ago)