Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.735 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,446 (€1,221) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)