Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,840 (€1,249) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)