Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.715 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,023元 (€1,170) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)