Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,931 (€1,141) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)