Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,862元 (€1,230) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Marburg costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,500 kr (about 1 hour ago)