Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,093 (€1,286) in Tarragona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)