Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.832 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,363 (4,018 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (43 minutes ago)