Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.835 CNY / PLN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,420 (7,314 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)